Posted by c109 on March 8, 2009
You all know the Kamal Bookstore. To all those who wonder where they are and how to contact them. Here’s the address:
Kamal Medical Book Supplies Sdn Bhd
138, Jalan Pahang, Opp. GHKL, 53000, Kuala Lumpur
And the following are the cost of SOME books you might need in the near future:
- Browse, Norman L; An Introduction to the Symptoms and Signs of General Surgical; 4th Ed. (2006) Arnold = Rm60
- Russel, RCG; Bailey and Love’s Short Practics of Surgery; 24th Ed. (2004) = 155
- Burkitt G Quick CRG; Essential Surgery: Problems, Diagnosis and Management; 3rd Ed. (2002) = Rm115 (But 4th Ed)
- Mc Lathie G Leaper D, Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery; 2nd Ed (2007) = Rm 59
- Kumar and Clark: Clinical Medicine; 6th Ed (2005) = Rm95
- Harrison’s; Forgot to ask what edition = Rm 310
- Manipal Manual Of Surgery = Rm59
Any other books, please leave at the comment. Thank You.
News for new books (17/3):
- Davidson’s (i don’t know the full name and what ed) = Rm 98
- Murray Longmore, Ian Wilkinson, Tom Turmezei, Chee Kay Cheung, Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine; 7th Ed = Rm 55 (sorry for the error. clinical surgery is 59!)
- The Sarawak handbook that you all might’ve seen from seniors isn’t available at Kamal. It is, however, sold in UM. I forgot the price and will try to find out.
NOTE: To those who doesn’t belong to c109, I don’t own Kamal bookstore. This post is here to provide information to my batchmates, C109. Existence of books or the price can be found out by calling the number above.